Saturday, October 8, 2011

CoSTUME National introduces PoP Collection





I am a sucker for packaging.  When I go to the store I am instantly drawn to those products that pop off the shelf and catch my eye.  Such is the case with the new PoP Collection from CoSTUME National.  In keeping with the Italian fashion house's design aesthetic of minimalism with a classic edge, the bottles are painted in bold hues of turquoise, orange, red and blue.  To add an air of mystery the color of the bottle isnt revealed until the box is opened.  I have the turquoise bottle and I love it!

Pink grapefruit, bittersweet raspberry and black currant lend to the boldness of the scent helping to invigorate the senses.  A feminine character adds grace and charm with the floral blend of rose and jasmine while a sensual intensity is revealed with patchouli and amber.  These notes blend seamlessly together to create a scent that is chic, timeless and sophisticated.  The PoP Collection can be worn by any woman for both work and play.  I now reach for it on a daily basis and had to stop myself so as not to use it all up!  It is what I like to call a clean scent.  It is not over-powering and even if you over spray, as I sometimes have a tendency to do, its not offensive at all.

Available for $100 (100ml) at CoSTUME National, Henri Bendel, Kitson and www.luckyscent.com.

Disclosure: I was provided a sample of this product to try.  The views expressed in this post are my own and in no way influenced by said sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive