Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty Bulletin: M·A·C False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara







Fresh off the heels of the successful Fall launches, M·A·C is back with a new mascara and the best part is it will be a part of the permanent collection.

Now if you watch my YouTube videos you know that I love to pack on the mascara.  My eyes are sensitive so I cant rock a false lash every day as much as I would love to.  After a few hours I have to peel them off no matter where I am; so I am always on the hunt for the next big thing in mascaras.  What makes this particular M·A·C mascara different is it promises to deliver the same high impact super black lashes with a lighter formula.  Say goodbye to that crispy lash feeling with the new False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara.  Here is what M·A·C has to say:


Intensely inky, this lightweight, innovative mousse-like formula saturates lashes in a carbon-black pigment that promises the deepest, darkest, richest look imaginable with full long-lasting coverage.

Volume, lift and curl all in one tiny tube.  I cant wait to give this one a spin!

Available October 6 in the permanent collection, retailing for $19.00 - www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive