One of my beauty blogging boos Kia offered up a serious challenge recently. Y'all know how I am about my nude/muted pink lips which would lead you to believe that I use the same lip product right? Well, wrong because I don't. I have too many nude/pink lipsticks, gloss, liners to count. So when Kia said tag youre it for this Desert Island Lips challenge I was stuck. Which lippie would give me my comfort zone but also give me some pop in case I had to look good for a rescue team? See below:
"If you could only have one lipstick or gloss for the rest of your life what would it be?"This is a TAG:
You are going to be cast away on a desert island, but you must maintain your fabulousness. The trick is, it can only be a lip product. What ONE lip colour could you happily live with for the rest of your days? This isn’t about your favourite or what’s haute at the moment. It should be something that doesn’t require lip liner or mixing with some other colour to make it look good. This should be a colour that you don’t have to think twice about because you know it will never fail to make you look flirty, bold or seductive every time you wear it. What would it be?
Here are the rules:
- Choose your Desert Island Lip colour (lipstick, stain, lip pencil, OR gloss). Only one, please
- Tell us why you’ve picked it (what makes it special, timeless, or the bomb)
- Post a photo of yourself wearing the lipstick . The photo should be your full face
- *You may only use these other types of products in your photo:
- Groomed brows
- Desert Island Lip product
- Tag 3 other beauty bloggers
1. Ok so my choice for the Desert Island Lip Colour is Dare to Dare by MAC (worn here previously)
2. I picked it because it falls in my comfort zone of being in the pink family. I am also partial to gloss so it fits that bill as well AND its not your normal pink, it contains these tiny blue and purple particles that give it an extra oomph! You can see it sparkle more in the other pic I linked above. Unfortunately these were limited edition BUT Milani duped them recenty so I need to beeline it to CVS to stock up... and you should too!
I tag the following:
Its Just Me...Nai
The Beauty World According to Mickey
Creatively Yours by Ro
Brown Girlz Rock
Touching Faces with Beauty and Glamour
Ok ladies lets see those looks!