Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beauty Bulletin: Stylecaster x Sebastian wants YOU to be their next "It" girl!


Ever had dreams of being a cover model or featured in a magazine?  Here's your chance!  In partnership with Sebastian Salons, Stylecaster is challenging you to submit a picture of your lovely locks to win a spot in Nylon Magazine's February issue.  You could be featured alongside 6 yet to be revealed "It" girls.

I had to get in on this so I uploaded an image of myself too (go here to see recent submissions) and I definitely encourage you to do the same.  Who wouldnt want to be glammed up for a day?

Here's the best part - everyone who enters will automatically be entered to win a highly-styled shoot BUT everybody wins because the first 1,000 submissions will receive lots of free goodies from Sebastian Salons in a cute Stylecaster tote bag!  All submissions will be featured on the Stylecaster site for the month of September.

Here's the catch (yes there is one but trust me its not bad at all): all photos must be submitted by September 15.  I know what youre thinking (or at least I like to think I do) and yes, thats it!  Painless right?

So what are you waiting for??  Get off my blog and head on over to Stylecaster to submit your photo and hurry!

Leave a comment below to let me know you entered and if you win let me tag along...just kidding...no, not really I wanna go too!  :)  Good luck everyone!

Disclosure: A gift certificate was provided to me for this post though my decision to participate was solely based on my desire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive