Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Truth About Ikea

I told yall I will talk about anything in here...so I get an alert just now for new email.  I go to check it and I see this:


Collapse

IKEA's annual Crayfish Party is back!


Wait, what?  Back from where cause this is news to me!  So I click the link and look up my closest Ikea and sure enough its true and available in the area!  

Have you ever eaten at Ikea's little cafeteria?  It is nothing to look down your nose at, the food is actually pretty good.  You can so spend your whole Saturday in that place, it is crazy (the store itself, not the restaurant)!  And now all you can eat food?  Oh ok, yeah count me in!  For those in town here are the details for the College Park location:

 
All You Can Eat Crayfish Buffet!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Three Seatings:
6:30pm
7:00pm
7:30

$9.99 per person
Children 12 and under just $2.49 


The Restaurant will close at 3pm on the day of the event. Seating is limited, and tickets must be purchased prior to the day of the event. NO tickets will be available on the day of the event. Seating is limited and reservations are required. Please contact Kristin at 301-345-6552 x 1203 to purchase advance tickets. The Swedish Food Market & Bistro will be available.


For those wondering if its available in your neck of the woods check out the store locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive