Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Wanna Be An MUA: Kett Workshop in DC with Chet Bennett

Somewhere along the line makeup artists from this area must have made a major impact on the beauty industry because they are finally taking notice and bringing continuing education to us!

There are a number of continuing education options available in the D.C. area in the next couple of months.  I will post them all here within the next few days.  The good thing about Bennett Career Institute is you get a certificate of completion when you take one of their courses and subsequently receive a discount when booking future classes.  I really enjoyed the Sam Fine course I took there.

I have been nervous about picking up my never used airbrush and this class may just give me the push I need.  Will you be in attendance?  Hope to see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive