Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date

It has been quite a while since I put any thought into planning a date let alone a first date, so this is going to be a trip.   



 Let's see...it would have to be something different for a change.  Perhaps we make plans to meet up at dusk, you know after the humidity has subsided a bit, and either do a night time tour of DC on one of the buses or even better the DC at Night Segway Tour.  I keep saying I will do it one day and keep putting it off, namely due to the cost of it.  

I think it would be fun and add an element of humor to the date which is always a plus...granted no one gets hurt of course. 

After rolling around and seeing the monuments and such at night which I hear is beautiful we then go to a quiet little restaurant for dinner preferably overlooking the water or on a rooftop somewhere in D.C. or have room service on the balcony of our hotel suite.  

If it is a hotel suite then perhaps a massage before dinner.  



After that we could relax under the stars with a bottle of wine.

Nothing too over the top, but I don't think I am that hard to please.  Just put a tiny bit of thought into whatever you choose to do.  No matter what the person on the receiving end would be pleased, at least I think so.  The thought really does go a long way.  Heck, the wine alone may be enough for me!  HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive