Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 – A photo of you and your family

Gotta break this one up a bit until we can get the whole fam in one pic.  

"the sig", kids and I

3 of my brothers (2 sets of twins-1 is taking the pic I think), 2 of my nephews and KO (my son-in the green shirt)

my brothers, son and 1 nephew and mom with me at baby shower (I was pregnant with Sam the girl at the time)

1 set of twin brothers with my dad and I (no my dad and I did not plan the hat thing LOL)

6 comments:

  1. omg i thought you looked kinda like your mom.. umm not at all looking at your dad.. gee wiz! you two are twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kia - LOL yeah we do look more alike in this picture - I was shocked myself. I think the hats had something to do with it also *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive