Thursday, June 30, 2011

I won a blog award from Make-up/Music/Money/Me!



Wow I was shocked to learn that I had received a blog award.  I like the concept of these - I feel that it creates a sense of community in the blogosphere especially when so many are vying to be discovered as the next big blog and that whole competition bug can get the best of people, in the worst way.

As Jennifer stated in her post this is also my first blog award. So thank you very much Jennifer!  I still get a bit taken aback when people tell me they read my mish mash of thoughts.  It definitely puts a much needed smile on my face.  :)  So now lets get down to the business of the blog award!

1. Link back to the person who passed you the award-CHECK!
2. Share 7 random things about yourself - See Below...
3. Award 10 blogs - CHECK!
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it - Will do!

Seven random things about me:

1. I worked at a hair salon for 3 years-it was my first job
2. After working at the salon I decided I no longer wanted to work in a salon...but now I wish I did LOL
3. I always root for the underdog
4. I love black and white movies i.e. anything with Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Alfred Hitchcock, etc.
5. I am a huge procrastinator because I have a fear of failure
6. I have two sets of twin brothers; I am the only girl and the only non twin
7. I love Junior's strawberry cheese pie


I Tag:

1 comment:

Blog Archive