Thursday, June 9, 2011

Are you easily influenced?

I hope not because if you are you are going to miss out!  As you saw in my 'Whats In My Bag?  Tag!' video.  The featured bag, The Brahmin Anytime Tote, was given to me as part of the Vogue Influencer Network.

The bag came as a complete surprise to me.  I received the email and filled out the info as suggested but I was thinking ok I will get a keychain, wallet, something small.  Meanwhile...this HUGE box gets delivered and I was in shock.  The tote is absolutely gorgeous and I have received quite a few compliments on it, and a few threats of theft as well.  :)   Vogue says "The Anytime Tote is a classic staple that will surely remain a go-to bag in your wardrobe for years to come."  And I must say I agree.  I have quite a few bags and I change them often.  This one has remained in heavy rotation for a while now.



Ok back to how you can get in on this amazing opportunity...After answering a few questions I was hand-picked by Vogue to be one of the first to know and share just-launched fashion and beauty collections, industry events and exclusive product samples!

Now, I want to give YOU the opportunity to take the questionnaire for your chance to become a Vogue Influencer just like me!  Just click here and good luck!  Let me know if you get selected!

**UPDATE** so apparently the link isnt working *sad face*  It appears that the Influencer Network may have a waiting list at the moment but fret not!  Go here and register for the Vogue Insiders Panel.  I am certain that as space opens you will be notified.

2 comments:

  1. Boo I missed out! I've been on the insiders panel but missed out on the Influencers. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww man, Jonique - I am sure it will open up again soon :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive