Friday, May 13, 2011

365 Days of Lip Looks-May 12, 2011 f. NYX 'Eucalyptus' lipstick w/MAC Currant liner

I will never forgive myself for missing out on Candy Yum Yum (dramatic much?) So im now on the hunt for a dupe. Nikkia tells me there really isnt one :( Tia searched high and low for hers but my laziness kicked in so I cant do the leg work for it. So alas I must settle for coming close. This will do for now. Enjoy!

Oh and check out these locs! They are doin' the most in terms of growth, we are almost at a year yay! The thing is, its actually longer than it appears...my hair tends to curl up into itself causing major shrinkage, ive been told that as the locs get heavier that will change. I will take some comparison photos one day.

And the only makeup i have on today is mascara, the lip and a bit of the lipstick to wake up my cheeks...giving myself a break before makeup overload this weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

7 comments:

  1. Check out Rose Hip by Milani it's a close runner up to Candy Yum Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found my lipstick after looking for it for the past week yay! You KNOW where I got mine from. That may be the first & last time I pay what I paid for something that rare and LE. I haven't worn it out of the house yet but soon. It's a great color. I also got Playing Koi from the same place but of course it was about $10 cheaper than what I paid for Candy Yum Yum. If I'm able to snag one on MUAlley for you I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kenya! I will def give it a try...I also got a rec for another way to dupe it which I will post this week!

    ok Tia! def let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl. Thanks again for checking out my blog. It was good meeting you too. I subscribed to you via google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous lipstick. Seems like you can wear just about any color!! Adorable dimple piercing too

    Prissy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive