Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving FOTD Q&A

Thank you to those who took the time to watch my first vid back to YouTube.  I received a few questions as a result of the posting so I recorded another video to answer those questions.  You can see the video below.  I stated that I would post a link to the brands of the products used here on the blog so here you go!

FACE
Foundation - Becca Cosmetics Foundation Stick - Hazelnut
Highlight & Contour - Black Opal Foundation Stick- Heavenly Honey & Black Walnut
Powder - MAC Studio Fix - NW45
Blush - MAC Golden Apricot & MAC Raizin

EYES
Base - MAC Paint Pot - Indianwood
Lid - MAC Genuine Orange pigment, NARS Mediteranee shadow palette
Inner corner - MAC Amber Lights
Outer 3rd - MAC Sketch, NARS 9947 palette (brown), NARS Modern Love palette (black)
Mascara - Dior Diorshow Extase
Lashes - no name brand #747s

LIPS
Lanvin x H&M Rose lipstick
NYX Deep Purple Liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive