Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prom Season: Polished Pretty







I had the opportunity to work with another prom pretty on Friday.  She wanted to look polished but didn't want a bold color on her eyes.  For some reason I always gravitate to and get booked for clean beauty or glamour so this client was right up my alley.  I chose to focus on getting her skin even and to cover blemishes.  I used my new Graftobian foundation palettes on her.

I don't know what's going on with my camera as of late but it seems to be giving an airbrushed feel to pics I take, obviously I need to read the manual in its entirety...in any event here are some images that I assure you have NOT been edited in any way.  They just look "glowy" for some reason...


before

After

More pics before they left for the evening...




Awww don't you love it?  Congrats to the class of 2010 and good luck to my prom pretty who will be starting college in the Fall - Biology and Pre-Med!  WE LOVE IT!!!!

6 comments:

Blog Archive