Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let's Examine beauty products!

So remember this post where I mentioned that I was given a great opportunity but I didnt want to reveal it yet?  Well its now time to raise the curtain:  I am now the DC Beauty Products Examiner for examiner.com!  I cover products, events and anything beauty related that is easily accessible to the residents of Washington, D.C. 

The difference between writing here on TaTB (shout out to Kia of Yummy 411 for the abbreviation) and over on examiner.com is here I can be a bit more carefree and talk about how I personally feel about a product.  So go on over and stay awhile, even better, subscribe!  :)

The other big reveal is my revamped website courtesy of the creative genius' over at WebPhotoMaster!  I love the new look and I have gotten a lot of great feedback.  Feel free to take a look and if you are an artist this is definitely the company to go with for hosting your portfolio site.  Tell them Shana Janelle sent ya!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Definitely a good look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are posting away! let me try to keep up! congrats on all the progress!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive