Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diary of an MUA: Determination

Well it is no secret that Mother Nature dealt a serious blow to the greater Metropolitan area.  I had a shoot date planned for a while that kept getting postponed due to the weather.  This time I was determined to not have to cancel even though the forecast was calling for even more snow!  Thankfully I had two models that braved the weather (yes it did end up snowing) to come on out anyway.  I went through the proofs yesterday and I really like how the images turned out.  I loved that they were serious about their work and came on out despite the snow - determination will take you far in this.

I took some pics with my little Nikon to share with you all.  I was inspired by a number of things including the Chado Ralph Rucci runway show, Topolino, the orange/coral makeup trend, Lady Gaga, etc so on and so forth.  Thanks for reading!







6 comments:

Blog Archive