Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Coloring outside the lines...in black and white

I'm still here...

Just experiencing growing pains...pangs...thought...process

I REALLY want to be a WORKING makeup artist, and I want my blog to convey that, I want to share my ups, downs, highs and lows, what I learn, what I hate, what I love - without care, its my blog and I should be able to do with it as I please, and I will...

I enjoy blogging but I dont want to be a professional blogger, I'd rather cheer my favorite bloggers on from the sidelines...I dont care about how many followers I get or if any at all because I want to write for me, to chronicle my journey from here, this moment...and I may not always want to write about products, I may just want to write, and I don't want to have to worry about fines from gov entities because I buy all the shit I write about anyway, not knocking those who get freebies but I dont...there is beauty in growth, but sometimes growth is pleasurable pain...

I enjoy YouTube, but I have zero desire to be a guru...but I love the gurus that I love and I want yall to keep it up cause you rock...I just want to make videos cause I feel like making a video :shrug  I deleted all of my videos...they arent cohesive...and they dont have to be...cause the only constant is change...I just want them...different...so they are gone....until I make new ones...or dont...

create a new blog completely?

create a new youtube channel?

keep what I have because I invested money?

but so what?  money is money and I cant take it with me when Im gone, and I spend it the way I want anyway so whats a few hundred dollars when striving for perfection...or as close to it as I can get...

so here I am...and this was lengthy...and not cohesive...but I dont care...just writing...freestyle...free form...free...just me...sometimes I'm prim and proper, loud and obnoxious, intelligent, dumb as hell, street smart, completely green about street life, funky, preppy, girly, sexy, wild, etc...and yet I've only shown 1 dimension...but I'm in 3D...high def...just me

coloring outside the lines

4 comments:

  1. Do u! And do what you feel... I'm going to read your content whether you talk about makeup , photo shoots or your day in general. I love it. Go straight free style. Do you because you know what your fabulous inside and out no matter what? Favorite quote " I've only shown 1 dimension...but I'm in 3D...high def" Loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to show all of that.. incorporate all of that! speak it and let it be... we'll hear the voice. aww, you erased all your vids. ok... don't erase your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. It's like your being pulled in so many directions but in the end what is for you will be for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ladies, my beautiful fellow artists - you all will never know how much your words mean to me right now...I just get frustrated and I know yall can feel me, you have so many ideas and so much you want to do and learn...thank you so much for the advice - I gotta focus and reign myself in, just trying to figure out the best way to do that. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive