Friday, May 1, 2009

T&T Beauty Haul: Origins

As stated in previous posts my skin is in total rebellion mode. I have admitted defeat, backtracked my steps to pinpoint the exact reasons why, shed a tear or two and now its time to fight back.

With steadfast determination I marched into the nearest Origins boutique armed with my credit card and an open mind. As this was my first time trying the brand, my Origins beauty advisor walked me through each step after listening to me lament my contribution to my skin troubles. At this point I am determined to see results so I didnt even flinch as she added to my skin improvement arsenal. I now have a very thorough skincare regimen as follows:

Never A Dull Moment is a gel cleanser especially formulated for combination skin that with a small drop produces an amazing amount of lather and results in your skin feeling cleansed not stripped.

Modern Friction is one of Origins best sellers and is a microdermabrasion cream that gently exfoliates your skin to reveal a brighter complexion. Use this two to three times per week.


Clear Improvement is a clay mask that draws out impurities and cleanses pores. This product is to be alternated with the Modern Friction, maybe used just twice a week and not on the same day as Modern Friction. It dries very tight on your skin which for some reason I like but it may not be for everybody.

United States is a toner used as a follow up to your cleanser.
Plantidote is a serum chock full of mushrooms that is used to calm your skin and helps in the fight against aging.

Have A Nice Day is the moisturizer and contains SPF 15. It has a wonderful citrus scent, reminds me of a lemon verbena.

Of course I had to get some heavy artillery. Spot Remover is a blemish fighting gel that contains salicyllic acid. A plus is that its clear so it can be used throughout the day.

Zero Oil is a mattifying agent that I will pop in my purse to combat oil slicks throughout the day.

As an added bonus I was given two samples (yall know how I am about samples and GWP opportunities): Plantidote Eye Serum and Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream - can we say yum? The scent of the body cream is amazing! I will be going back to pick that up ASAP!

If you want to give Origins a try for yourself you are in luck! Right now they are having their Friends and Family Sale (I had no idea until I got home!), by entering the code FF at checkout you can receive 25% off your purchase! AWESOME!

I will keep you posted on my progress, I hope to emerge victorious!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyy! I'm so proud of you! You MUST update us on how the products are working for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive