Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm 2 sexy 4 my blog, 2 sexy 4 my blog...


Not really, I just had to think of a title - HA!



I was tagged by my sexy beauty bloggin sista Suzie!

Rules rundown:

List five sexy things about yourself and then tag five others to do the same!

1. My sense of humor - life is too short to be so serious all the time. Finding the humor in life and being able to make others laugh is a sexy quality to have!

2. My smile - piggybacking on my humourous side - I love to laugh and smile! One of my smile icons is Julia Roberts!

3. My sense of adventure - I will try anything once. Being fearless to me is sexy

4. My lips - I love to play them up, the fuller the better!

5. My confidence - I used to be REALLY shy but found my inner vixen about three years ago (hey better late than never) and now I can whip it out when need be - WATCH OUT!

I tag the following sexy ladies:

Miss Cocoa Luv

Special K

Christina

Court

Kris B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive