Monday, April 6, 2009

T&T Beauty FOTD - Blueberry Fizz!

So I am trying to put my products to use. I am in no way a collector (at least thats what I keep telling myself) so I need to start actually using these purchases a bit more, whether it be on myself or on clients. This weekend I put my blue palette to work. Allow me to apologize for the singing and dancing, the iPod was on full blast while doing this! LOL For those that asked I was listening to Solange T.O.N.Y., N.E.R.D. - She Wants to Move (I love this song!), L!ssen Band - Uh Oh! (go go music and I think thats it...anyway, here's the vid!

2 comments:

  1. The gum is SO attractive. hahaha! I love the look, blues are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ juvenescent - I know! I am terrible - sorry! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive