Monday, March 23, 2009

T&T Beauty FOTD - the Monday blues...er greens


So I was all motivated to do a video tutorial this morning and of course, just my luck, I am having technical difficulties with my camera, you see I can upload the second half with no problem, the first half is still on my camera and refuses to budge. I am tempted to get one of those cameras that is made for YouTube now, but we shall see. Anywho, here are the other pics of the look.


Its a smokey green eye with a nude lip (obviously Shana, duh!)


Products used are listed below - have a great day everyone!
FACE:
MUFE HD Foundation #177
MAC Studio Fix NC50
MAC MSF Natural Deep Dark
MAC Mineralize Blush So Ceylon
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Carbon
MAC Humid
Maybelline Lash Stylist Black
MAC Engraved liner
MAC Cork liner (eyebrows)
Lips:
MAC Spice Liner
NYX Lipgloss Natural
NYX Liner Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive