Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T&T Beauty FOTD - FACE FACE FACE give me FACE!






Did you see the finale' of RuPaul's Drag Race? If not then sorry you stumbled upon this post if you wanted to (SPOILER ALERT) because I am too thrilled about the winner: Bebe Zahara Benet!

She has been so regal and humble throughout the competition. Maybe not the most "pretty" of the bunch but I found her beautiful! CAMEROON!

In honor of giving good face with a strong lip as Mz. Benet does so well I decided to break out a dark lip today.

Not as dark as the one BeBe is rockin in the above photograph (I WAS on my way to work you know), but lately Ive been leaning towards a nude lip so this is a departure from the norm for me.

Rockin my senior picture pose here. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Face: MAC MSF Natural Deep Dark

Eyes: UDPPLaura Gellar Baked Shadow in Biscotti/Toast, MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Liner, Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara in Black

Lips:MAC Cyber lipstick

4 comments:

  1. go cyber! i didn't realize you had posted so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    That photo is very nice! Not everyone can wear that burgundy lip color in the day time and it really looks good with your eyes!

    I loooove RuPaul... she knows she is workin' it out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive