Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bioelements Lutein Indoor Protective Day Creme



I just recently found out that I have combination skin (a little late to the party, yes I know) so as I am now on the journey to achieve flawless skin I decided to implement this product into my routine. Bioelements Lutein Indoor Protective Day Creme (that is a mouthfull!) is a product used mostly by licensed professionals, and now I know why.

I use this on my skin only in the evenings after I cleanse and tone and my skin just loves it! It kinda reminds me of the Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion (could be the yellow color) but slightly better.

It is formulated for use on dry, combination or oily skin so it can please the masses. I personally fell in love with it because something made my skin go absolutely beserk - I'm talking red, irritated, bumps, all from nowhere (oy vey!). Instead of freaking out like I normally would I decided to just stick with my nightly routine but try out the Bioelements in place of my usual moisturizer. My skin immediately felt soothed and in the morning it was as if the freak out moment never occurred.

Currently Bioelements can be found at a spa near you, I have not found any online shops that carry it just yet. I suggest you give it a try as I plan on looking into their other products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive