Monday, January 19, 2009

Why Tried & Truth?

Welcome and thank you for stopping past my blog!

I figure my first post should naturally be to tell you a little about me and why I want to blog. So here goes...

Why blog? Well...why not blog? It's the latest craze and EVERYONE is doing it! No just kidding...kinda...you see I have always had a passion for writing that seems to get suppressed by everyday life only to come pushing its way out. My blog will not only serve as my creative outlet but also, hopefully, give the readers of this blog insight into things that they may be wondering about.

Why Tried & Truth? I love to try new things. I often get people asking me about the newest makeup or restaurant or whatever because I just love to experience all that is available to me. Life is just way too short to live mundanely. I may try it and adore it, I may try it and abhor it. Either way, you will get the truth; hence the name Tried & Truth.

Who are you? Just Shana. No hype, no filler. I'm a mom, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter, a woman, a consumer. I don't claim to be an expert on anything - how does the saying go? I am a jack of all trades, a master of none. I cant break down every facet of a product I review or what technique a chef may use at a particular restaurant I frequent, etc. I just know what I like and that's all I can tell you. If you want to know more just ask, I am an open book!

So that's it in a very tiny nutshell. I hope you come back and see me!

~Shana

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shana! ::waves:: Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SLS!!!! Love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Welcome to blogville, Peer pressure really works! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes peer pressure is alive and well N! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to welcome you LOL! Welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive