Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Pretty Committee! *pic heavy*

I love it when a plan comes together. Such a thing happened when a group of us beauty bloggers (HA! Now I can say that officially!) got together to swap makeup and lady talk while devouring delicious cupcakes, rum balls and wine! An added bonus was that Brit of Clumps of Mascara is in town for the Inauguration Festivities so we finally got to meet her in person, YAY! Here are a few pics of us in action:
Hey Brit! (ClumpsofMascara)


As you can see we put Kia (Yummy411) to work

FacePaint101 & Divinerae (isn't their hair gorgeous - ADORE!)

Juvenescent & BeautyRookie (Que Bella!)

Silverlips & ClumpsofMascara (our wonderful hostess & honored guest)


I just really enjoyed meeting these beautiful and talented women in person. Sisterhood is alive and well yall! Thank you ladies, cant wait for the next one!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! You really did it! (omg@the pix of me, yucko!) lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh booooooooooooo, nothing wrong with your pics. Yeah you ladies really motivated me/harassed me, so I said what the heck?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Looks like you all had fun. I'm going to try to make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! You got a good pic of Brit's Smokey Eye! Loved getting to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a ton of fun! It was great meeting you and I can’t wait for the next one. You got some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!!!! I had a blast and I can't wait for the next meet up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just want the Pretty Committee to know that I am very jealous I do not live in DC :(

    I've yet to find any beauty blogging sister gals in NJ :(

    Felicia
    www.ThisThatBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive