Friday, November 29, 2013

Review: Cailyn Gelux Eyebrow

When new products arrive in the spalon we get extra excited.  So when these showed up one day we were over the moon and began testing immediately!


http://www.cailyncosmetics.com/category_s/292.htm#.UphU2Xi9Kc0


After careful contemplation I selected the Mahogany shade.  My hair is black now but black brows and my lack of a tan is a bit too harsh.


It is a gel formula but a bit more on the dry side so perhaps a gel to powder formulation.  Also includes a tiny angled brush for application which is ideal for personal use but when applying to clients at work I scrape out with palette knife onto a palette and use my own angled brush.


Intense color payoff and once applied will not budge.  Here I only used the Gelux product but now I do a combo with my Kevyn Aucoin brow pencil in Brunette along with the Cailyn Gelux Brow in Mahogany.


Retail price - $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive