Sunday, October 27, 2013

Diary of an MUA: An action packed weekend with Christina of VH1's Miami Monkey Part 1

*Pic heavy post*

I was soooooooooo sick this day but as you know if you are an entrepreneur there are no days off so I fought the good fight at the spalon for my clients and then even though my manager let me leave early when I got the call to do a shoot that same night, "no" was not in my vocabulary.  Good thing too because I was also hired to work the next day.  "Stay ready so you don't have to get ready!" Thanks Crystal Andrea Wright!

Started at the spalon that Saturday where I had back to back clients:

See my face?  Faking it til I could make it cause...yeah

Ffwd to that night for the shoot; I felt a little better after getting much needed rest during the drive to Bmore.

First look for Christina:




The next day...check part 2!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive