Styled by Ben Skervin using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series
The Look: Classic Hollywood Glamour
Naomie and Ben chose a classic Hollywood style to compliment her rich, golden dress designed by Savannah College of Art and Design student, Michael Badger.
The Skyfall actress truly exuded elegance as she walked down the red carpet.
Here’s how Ben created Naomie’s Oscar look:
1. Starting with wet hair, spray Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Spray for a smooth, soft base.
2. Create a low side part on either side of the hair and then blow the hair out.
3. Once dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl 2 -inch sections.
4. After all of the hair is curled, brush out into soft waves using a boar bristle brush.
5. Apply a small amount of Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Color Protect Gloss Crème over the top of the waves.
6. To finish the look, lightly mist Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold waves in place.
About Vidal Sassoon Pro Series
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series is perfected by experts and deeply rooted in our founder’s expertise and original vision that all women should have good hair. This affordable, salon-inspired line provides women with everything they need to personalize and create beautiful looks at home. The new line offers five care and styling sub-collections, one styling and finishing collection and an at-home color kit available in 18 exceptionally vibrant shades. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series is available in January 2013 at mass retailers.
For more information, visit www.vidalsassoon.com