Isla Fisher at the 85th Academy Awards®
HAIR BY CELEBRITY STYLIST MARCUS FRANCIS USING WELLA PROFESSIONALS
Marcus explained “I wanted Isla's personality to really show by keeping her hair sleek and down, it made the look feel young, sexy, and fun, just like her. Having a no part half-up, half-down would help to modernize the hairstyle.”
A strapless dress doesn't always mean the hair must be worn up. In this case Isla showed off her red, shiny locks which really popped against her blue dress by wearing it down.
1. From wet hair, apply Wella Professional Flowing Form Smoothing Balm ($14) section by section and blow dry with a medium size round brush.
2. Create your part for the section you're pulling back by starting at the arch of each eyebrow, and continue back to the crown.
3. Spray Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray ($14) before you flat iron each section from roots to ends.
4. Secure the section pulled back by using a bobby pin on each side at the crown. Slide the pin underneath the top layer of the hair to anchor without slipping.
5. Use a quarter size amount of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Serum ($16) and take through with your fingers to seal the ends and adding shine.
6. Finally use Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray ($15) with focus at the front and section pulled back for added hold.