Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vogue Influencer: Donna Karan Woman

This by far is one of the best programs I am involved with. The Vogue Influencer Network keeps me abreast of all the latest campaigns, products and merchandise before it is common knowledge and then I get to share it with you!

A few weeks ago I received notification of the new Donna Karan fragrance 'Woman'. Well I received my three deluxe samples yesterday and I love it! It's one of her more light scents but still contains the dark notes like Sandalwood that I tend to love in a fragrance.

I was happy to receive one but they sent three so you know what that means...giveaway time!!!! Head on over to Instagram (shanajanelle) and like the image that correlates to this post. That's it! Simple right? I will select TWO winners at random on Wednesday November 7 because today is reserved for exercising your rights.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive