Saturday, August 11, 2012

Work perks: Dermalogica

One of the many advantages of working at a spa is the ability to sample pretty much every line we carry, and we carry some pretty awesome products. My skin care routine changed this morning!

The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant was something definitely new for me. I was expecting a scrub but it's a powder that you work into a paste. While it does contain very fine crystals it wasn't as aggressive topically as I'm used to with the scrubs I normally gravitate towards, however I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

I used the Dermal Clay Cleanser with my Clarisonic Plus and followed with the Microfoliant. After the cleanser my skin felt clean but not as clean as I normally like it but after the Microfoliant it was squeaky clean literally.

I did notice my skin felt quite dry but once I applied the Active Moist it was much better.

So all in all it's just my first day with this routine but I'm excited to keep with it.

Have you tried Dermalogica?

1 comment:

  1. have any of the esthiticians given you any skincare advice? how often to exfoliate, etc? as a general rule after visiting my derm, he told me to stop exfoliating so much so i keep it to once a week. i have had a deep cleaning facial so far this year..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive