Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary of an MUA: Makeunder Shoot *UPDATE*



So today a photographer contacted me for a shoot, I agreed because we've worked together before and I love her work.  Turns out I also knew the model, we worked together back when I first started doing makeup for shoots.  She was an eye candy model at the time and also new at it.  It was for a calendar and I actually still have it as a keepsake.

Todays shoot however was to take her from eyecandy to more fashion shoots so we wanted to tone her look down as much as possible.

I like how it turned out and can't wait to see the images.

I left as soon as I was done and in all my infinite wisdom locked myself in the parking garage...dont ask.  Im out now and all is well with the world.  :)

The pic of me is while I waited to be rescued by a good samaritan LOL

*UPDATE*

I received an image back today from the shoot and I also wanted to share an image of the model when we worked together before that I was able to find.


Before

After

I think she is beautiful no matter what but I LOVE the revamped look.  :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive