Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Diary of an MUA: Bridal Couture and Ballerinas




One of my dear hairstylist buddies asked me to shoot with her at the end of January.  Details of the shoot were given of course, you know the usual, how many models, the look, location, but I was not expecting the magic that I saw on set that day.

Only one image has been released to the public thus far (see above), including to those of us who worked on it...we were told by the photographers that something big is in the works for the release of the images.

There is also a behind the scenes video I got to see that hasn't been released either.  However, I wanted to share some of it with you all because I was very proud to have been a part of this shoot.  As SOON as I hear back on the images I will be sure to update.







one of the photogs took this one with her phone and yes thats my hand :)




3 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you! I have nothing less than the utmost love and respect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you do it Dell! Do NOT make me cry sir! *hugs* You know I feel the same about you, thank you so much. Onward and upward for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love!! tulle is definitely part of my wedding plans! i adored the black and white dress and model.. the makeup even under the veil is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive