Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Miami Revisited!

I forgot about some of the pics I snapped with my phone while in Miami. Trying to clean out my gallery so here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Went to the Skins vs Dolphins game and was surprised to see so many Skins fans. The bbq nachos were muy delicioso...yeah that was pretty much the highlight of that outing. Blah lol

Had amazing authentic cuisine from Puerto Sagua and even had a minor celeb spotting...Solange's son was a table away from us. There was no way I was gonna snap a pic of someone's child though. "The sig" ran into "the situation" while we were there also. Funny.

As I mentioned in a previous post we hit up Mangos and had a ball...and some beverages as you can see. That's my girl Kipp also known as MsMickey1908 on youtube.

Until next time! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Again im still jealous...lol great pics..i see ur tan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it! I forgot all about that pic though lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive