Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fab Freebies: FREE BEAUTY-Organic Spa Magazine's new free sampling program!


I wish I could tell you more about it but all I know is I signed up as soon as I received the email and you should too!  Here is the info I received:

Register TODAY
for Organic Spa
Magazine's new free
sampling program—
FREE BEAUTY
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
• Program launches Sept 15th
• Members receive weekly free samples offers from our participating Beauty/SkinCare partners
NO FEES. You only need to register. CLICK HERE NOW!
NO HASSLES. To redeem your free samples, just reply to the email offer and our partner will mail you your samples.
NO OBLIGATION. You can disregard any email offers you are not interested in.


With the proliferation of new health conscious beauty and skin care companies, this is a great way to try new products and learn more about the values and benefits of natural and organic skin care!



CLICK HERE TO REGISTER


For more information please visit ORGANICSPAMAGAZINE.COM or call us at 440-331-5750.

4 comments:

  1. I signed up. Free is the magic word lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jonique - you know it is! LOL If it turns out to be something other than advertised we can always opt out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you sharing, I've just signed up! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive