Monday, May 2, 2011

365 Days of Lip Looks - May 1, 2011 f. CoverGirl Nature Luxe Gloss Balm - Thistle

As a Bzz Agent I get to try a variety of products.  Of course when I receive information on beauty campaigns I get extra excited.  Recently I was given the chance to try a couple of items from the new CoverGirl line - NatureLuxe.  I received a foundation and a gloss balm.  Unfortunately the foundation is a bit too light for me.  I will have to try that as a brow highlight or under eye brightener but I am extremely pleased with the Gloss Balm.  The name describes it perfectly but here is what CoverGirl has to say:

Get the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of SPF 15 balm. Fortified with mango and shea butter, this feel-good formula leaves your lips feeling decadent and delicious.
I could not have said it better myself but allow me to add that as we transition into the warmer months I am still plagued with winter dryness, that includes my lips.  I constantly have to exfoliate and keep them moisturized so as not to look like Pookie from New Jack City.  I normally apply some type of moisture on my lips prior to application of a lip color but I took a chance with the GlossBalm and was instantly impressed.  My lips were soothed and felt kissable all while imparting just a hint of color.  You all know how I am about a subdued lip so I am very excited about these and will have to pick up more of the range.  I have the color Thistle/210:



If you want to try them also I have a lot of coupons that provide $2 off the line.  They retail for $6.99 so this is a great savings, and for my extreme couponers out there you know if you combine it with a BOGO offer the money saved is through the roof!  Just drop me an email or a tweet and I will get your information and send you a coupon or two.  No obligation necessary, just sharing the wealth!  :)  Also if you want to find out how to become a BzzAgent I can send you that info as well.  The more, the merrier.  Here are some not so great pics of me wearing CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Thistle, have a great day!

terrible image but you can see how the color looks on my lips in natural light, anything for the good of the blog right?

this is the light in my vanity area, which is awful!  I have to change this ASAP

see what Im saying?  Oy vey...you can see the color a little bit here I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive