Monday, March 7, 2011

Cocktails and Couture *pic heavy*

So as you may already know the trip I made to NY last month was to attend the beauty and fashion tweet-up created by fellow beauty maven and social media aficionado Lianne Farbes, called Cocktails and Couture. This was my first time in attendance and I had a ball!  Below are some pics from the event.

quick snap before we head out-went with a bold lip as you can see

lots of mingling going on upon arrival... 
as well as product demos including makeup and nail services!
Hpnotiq was on hand to make it a REAL party with delicious drinks - yes please!
I went with the 'Blue Crush' and need to re-create it at home ASAP! 
Of course we had to take lots and lots of pictures...
and then I won a raffle prize!!!!
here's a look inside the gift bag - for the raffle I won this cardigan from Mink Pink.  It is super comfy!
 A great time was had by all in attendance I am sure.  Thanks to Lianne for a wonderful event as always!  We ended the night at Dallas BBQ in Times Square-a staple hangout place of my college years at F.I.T.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive