Friday, March 18, 2011

365 Days of Lip Looks-March 18, 2011 f. MAC Style Minx lipglass w/Jessies Girl Grape Expectations liner

I am on my way to party with a purpose. A few of my coworkers are going to participate in a breast cancer awareness walk and of course for the party we are encouraged to wear pink. While i have pink accessories, i am lacking in the pink clothing department so of course I opted to rock it in my makeup look. The lipglass came out with the Heatherette collection.

If you were wondering my nail polish is Under Wear, Over Expose by Famous.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I love the lip color and nail color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that green... Can I have it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you can NOT! @ Nai LOL

    We will have to take a trip to the place I picked it up from though. Maybe Sunday after church

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive