Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Month, New Season, New Beginings!

Well Hello September! You sure did creep up on me - my, my, my the summer came and went so quickly but I welcome Autumn with open arms - that humidity is no joke!
For me this season usually brings about a significant slow down in the freelance makeup work that I do but for some reason this time around I dont want it to be that way. I realized yesterday that I havent been on my "A" game as far as seeking out opportunities and the artist side of me is none too pleased. Of course my son is back in school so that limits my availability but I dont think that should stop me. Anyway, Im rambling a bit, back to the post...
I havent been splurging on makeup as much in the recent months - I did manage to snag the 131 duo fibre from Colour Craft (eh, I dont hate it but its not a fav of mine) and from Love That Look I got Unbasic White, Rated "R" and Glamour Check, all three of which I LOVE! Other than that, yeah nothing much.
On the drugstore end I read about the Milani Infinite Liquid Liner so I tried it in the green color (Eternal). It really does last.


I wore it all day and over night (yes I did wash my face before bed and it still stayed put). That is definitely one for your kit/makeup bag. Another product from Milani that I love is their nail lacquer. This product can go toe to toe with any of your higher end nail products, trust me. I saw the color 120-Original (apparently its new because I dont even see it on the site) and had to have it. Ive been wearing it a few days and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. You can pick your up at CVS for $3.99.




Lastly I picked up the Essence of Beauty Lip Frosting in Vanilla Cupcake and Strawberry Cheesecake. They condition your lips while adding a hint of shimmer and for those who wonder yes they do smell AND taste like their names suggest. :) Also available at CVS for $2.99 each.



Tis all for now - all this talk about makeup has my pockets burning and since I ate my lunch at my desk that means I have an hour to shop - HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive